~ She can walk very well, and go around freely. She never stops talking. (Oh gosh...between Me, Eliana and now Willow, Patrick will NEVER get a word in :-) She has very good appetite. All her development seem normal. She is 73cm, 8.6kg, 44cm head, 44cm chest, 11.5cm feet, 5 teeth.
~ She can walk about 10m by self. She needs to stop to adjust her steps sometimes in order to keep going. She has very good appetite and never be picky. She can eat a whole bowl rice. She likes to eat meat. She is very active and outgoing. (We are going to have two active girls 3 and 2, We are in training right now to keep up.) She plays well with other children. (Wonderful!) She loves to watch TV. She sleeps with her foster Mom every night. (I can see it now with two adults, two children and a dog. You know if our house ever got broken into wouldn't they be surprised of what they would find in the middle of the night. :-)
Questions for Foster Family
1. What is her personality like? (happy, quiet, shy, outgoing, loud, scared, friendly, stubborn, reserved, withdrawn, etc.)
She is outgoing and active.
2. How does she go to sleep (held?rocked?tucked in a certain position?)?
She can sleep by herself in her crab but needs her foster care mother in the same room
3. Does she sleep through the night?
Yes, she can sleep all night from 12pm-10am
4. Does she sleep in the dark or with a light on?
She needs a nightlight in her bedroom.
5. Is she a light sleeper waking easily or heavy sleeper?
She has a deep sleep, not easy to wake
6. Does she wake in the night (to be fed?diaper change?)?
She doesn’t need to change diaper and take bottle during the night.
7. What are her likes/dislikes?
She likes to watch TV and listen music, but she doesn’t like toy with feather.
8. Can you find out all family members living in the foster home and their names?
There are five members in her family,mother ,father , two sisters and 1 brother.
9. Who is the primary care giver?
Her foster care mother always takes care her, she attached her very much.
10. Who is the child most attached to?
She likes to be held and kissed by her foster care mother, she doesn’t like her mother holds the other kids. (boy we have a real issue, don’t we? J)
11. What makes her happy? Sad? Scared?
She is afraid in the darkness.
12. What is done to comfort/soothe her?
Kiss and hold her will make her happy.
13. Is she potty trained?
Yes, but seems not good effect, she still uses diaper
14. Is she healthy? Does she get sick often? If so, what? Has she been seen by a doctor for anything?
She is very health, she saw doctor one time as teething cause diarrhea.
15. Does she take a bottle?
She doesn’t bottle any more.
16. Do they have any pets or has she been exposed to any animals?
There is no pet in her foster care home.